Children's Ministry Values and Policies
- Children and their families
- Relevant, creative child-targeted Bible teaching
- Safety for our children and volunteers
- Involved parents
- Child-friendly worship
- Volunteers who love children and are equipped to serve
- Opportunities for children to serve
Safety is important to us.
All volunteers are asked to go through a screening process that
includes reference checks, interviews, and a criminal background
Regular training is provided including yearly CPR training.
Our desire is to protect all children and volunteers from
exposure to illness.
A well child policy is implemented for all our programs.
|August 12 - Women's Bible Study|
|September 7 - Prayer Meeting|
|8:30-9:30 AM - Prayer Meeting|
|9:30-10:30 AM - Nursery, Kingdom Kids, and Worship Service|
|6:45-8:15 PM - Youth Group (Senior and Junior High)|