Children's Ministry Values and Policies
- Children and their families
- Relevant, creative child-targeted Bible teaching
- Safety for our children and volunteers
- Involved parents
- Child-friendly worship
- Volunteers who love children and are equipped to serve
- Opportunities for children to serve
Safety is important to us.
All volunteers are asked to go through a screening process that
includes reference checks, interviews, and a criminal background
Regular training is provided including yearly CPR training.
Our desire is to protect all children and volunteers from
exposure to illness.
A well child policy is implemented for all our programs.
|April 21 - Easter Brunch 9:30|
|April 22 - Women's Bible Study in church library 7:00 p.m.|
|May 4 - Pray Meeting in church library 8:00 a.m.|
|9:30-10:15 AM - Nursery, Kingdom Kids, and Adult Sunday School|
|10:30-11:30 AM - Nursery, Kingdom Kids, and Worship Service|
|6:45-8:15 PM - Youth Group (Senior and Junior High)|