To make disciples who are drawn into a relationship with Christ,
are enfolded into the fellowship of a local congregation, and are active in ministering to other.
God is real, and it is our desire, as a passionate
but imperfect people, to love Him and help others love Him on such a deeply
personal level that this intimacy transforms our lives.
This means that we will seek to provide:
- A place in which people are disciples in the art of personal
and loving relationship with God and others, based on biblical truth and
the Spirit's power.
- A place that is creative and culturally relevant so
that people will feel welcomed and enticed.
- A place in which, through earnest prayer, vital
worship, and gifted teaching, people may draw close to, and draw life
from, the living presence of Jesus Christ.
- A place in which everyone can contribute to and benefit
from the love, gracious acceptance, supportive accountability, and
spiritual partnership of authentic Christian community.
- A place in which leaders are identified, trained, and
- A place in which ministry structures are flexible and
where the labor of the Kingdom is carried out by those uniquely gifted to
- A place in which God's people look beyond their own
needs to the needs of those outside their walls.
River of Life Church is located in Shoreview, a
northern suburb of St. Paul, Minnesota and is affiliated with the Christian and Missionary Alliance.
|November 17 - Men's Breakfast 7:00 A.M.|
|November 19 - Women's Bible Study 7:00 P.M.|
|9:30-10:15 AM - Nursery, Kingdom Kids, and Adult Sunday School|
|10:30-11:30 AM - Nursery, Kingdom Kids, and Worship Service|
|6:45-8:15 PM - Youth Group (Senior and Junior High)|